– Those who do not prearrange staging, must use off-site staging on Kareem Court and Manchester Blvd.
– Staging beings one and half hours prior to event end.
– Space is limited and cannot be reserved.
– No tailgating of any kind.
– One vehicle per parking pass only.
– Parking spots are sold and parked on a first-come, first-served basis. There is NO saving spots for others.
– Guests are not allowed to hang out in the lot during the event. After the 30 minute mark of the event starting, they either need to go to the game or clear out of the lot.
– The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills or other printed materials is not permitted without written permission from the Kia Forum. In addition, vending, peddling or the distribution of product samples is not allowed.
– ALL Tailgating equipment: grills, tables, lounge chairs, etc
– Overnight parking
– Drinking games
– Glass containers- All drinks must be in plastic or non-breakable cups or cans
– Any cooking
– Open fire or flames
– Megaphones, airhorns and other noise making devices
– Sale of food or beverage items
– Sale of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities
THIS CONTRACT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY–READ IT
The purchase of a parking pass LICENSES the holder to park ONE VEHICLE in ONE PARKING SPACE for ONE EVENT, as directed. Any vehicle parked, operated or driven into the Kia Forum parking lots shall be solely at the risk of the owner and the operator. Classic Parking, Inc., Forum Entertainment LLC, and any other artists, performers, teams, or promoters exhibiting events at The Kia Forum, and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, owners, shareholders, members, directors, representatives, and agents are NOT RESPONSIBLE for and assume no liability arising from any damage, theft, damage to or loss of the vehicle or any article left therein. ONLY A TEMPORARY LICENSE OF SPACE IS GRANTED HEREBY AND NO BAILMENT IS CREATED. Acceptance of parking pass constitutes acknowledgment by holder that they have read and agree to the provisions of the foregoing contract. CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1630. Any incident involving auto damage, break-ins, theft or loss of vehicles or items contained inside vehicles should be reported to the Inglewood Police Department at 310-412-5210 or by dialing 911.