- This event has passed.
Don’t miss Daddy Yankee at the Kia Forum on July 27, 28 & 29 and August 13 & 15!
Terrace: 5:00PM | Doors: 7:00PM | Event: 8:00PM
HIGH TRAFFIC WARNING
LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE
Due to the Chargers vs Rams game taking place at the stadium next door, guests attending Daddy Yankee on Saturday, August 13 MUST purchase a prepaid parking pass in order to park onsite at the Kia Forum. Space is limited and not guaranteed.
GUESTS MUST PRE-PURCHASE PARKING PASS OR UTILIZE RIDESHARE
Onsite parking will not be available for purchase on show day. Guests must reserve their spot in advance. Parking pass & event ticket must be shown upon entry into the Kia Forum parking lot. If you do not have a parking pass, you will need to utilize rideshare.
IMPORTANT INFO TO NOTE
- Kia Forum parking lot will open on Saturday, August 13 at 3PM. Our terrace will open at 5PM for preshow food & drinks, so we encourage guests to arrive early!
- The football game is scheduled for a 7PM kickoff. High traffic warning expected between 5:45PM – 7PM.
RIDESHARE & CARPOOL
- We HIGHLY encourage the use of rideshare as parking is limited and high traffic is expected in the area. Rideshare drop-off and pickup will be available on Kareem Court.
- Carpooling is highly recommended!
- Please allow for traffic & plan your arrival time accordingly! Doors to the Kia Forum will open at 7PM, with showtime expected at 8PM (times may vary).
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. We welcome Guests to bring:
- Clear bags that are equal to or smaller than 12 x 6 x 12
- Clear plastic freezer bags that are 1 gallon size or smaller
- Small clutches / wristlets that are 9 x 6 are permitted and do not need to be clear
- Diaper and medical bags accompanied by the Guest using them
All bags are subject to search.
For the continued health and safety of all Guests and employees, we are cashless. All major credit, debit and mobile payments are accepted throughout the venue. “Cash to Card” conversion kiosks are located within the venue.