FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ALCOHOL SERVING & CONSUMPTION– For most events at the Kia Forum, alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Staff is trained in the National Restaurant Association Training program. Alcohol sales will be limited to up to two (2) alcoholic beverages per customer per transaction. Guests are not permitted to bring in alcoholic beverages from outside the Kia Forum and may not leave with alcohol purchased at the Kia Forum. Management reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
All Guests may be required to show ID to purchase alcohol. Please be aware that it is the policy of the Kia Forum to require all Guests who appear to be forty (40) years of age or younger to present a valid form of ID with proof of age in order to purchase alcoholic beverages at the Kia Forum.
Pursuant to applicable State law, the Kia Forum will accept only identification cards issued by a governmental agency that include a current description and a picture of the person presenting it which reasonably describes the person as to date of birth weight, height, sex and color of eyes and hair. The Kia Forum will not accept an identification card that has been altered or has expired. The Kia Forum also will not accept a registration certificate issued under the Federal Selective Service Act.
ANIMALS– We love animals as much as you do, however, only service and emotional support animals are permitted inside the Kia Forum. Please visit our Disabled Services page for our rules and regulations for service animals.
BOX OFFICE– The Box Office is open Tuesday – Thursday 11am to 7pm. On the day of your show, the Box Office will be open from 12pm through the start of the show. All hours are subject to change.
CLEAR BAG POLICY– To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. We welcome Guests to bring:
- Clear Bags that are equal to or smaller than 12 x 6 x 12
- Clear plastic freezer bags that are 1 gallon size or smaller
- Small clutches / wristlets that are 9 x 6 are permitted and do not need to be clear
- Diaper and medical bags accompanied by the Guest using them
All bags are subject to search, including the use of x-ray screening. Bag Policy may vary by show. Please see the event specific page for further information on any modifications.
CAMERAS & PHOTOGRAPHY– Video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and cameras with professional telephoto or zoom lenses are NOT permitted inside the Kia Forum. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in non-professional or disposable cameras. However, for some events, photography may be completely prohibited. Please see the event specific page for further information on any modifications.
CODE OF CONDUCT– The Kia Forum Staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that Guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other Guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. The Kia Forum thanks you for your cooperation.
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other Guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that Guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing Guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other Guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event or the performers in any way.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other Guests.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Guests shall not block the aisles.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- Guests shall not smoke anywhere in our arena.
- The possession or use of illegal drugs in or around our arena is strictly prohibited.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher or Security Officer.
- Guests shall comply with requests from Kia Forum staff regarding the arena’s operational and emergency procedures.
DISABLED SERVICES– Meeting the needs of our Guests with disabilities at the Kia Forum is a never-ending commitment—we want to make your visit with us an enjoyable and unforgettable experience. Please visit our Disabled Services page for a full range of our accommodations, programs and policies.
FIRST AID– The Kia Forum personnel are available to assist any Guest in need. The First Aid Office is located on the East Concourse across from Section 227-228. The Kia Forum is equipped with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) located in various locations throughout the arena. Designated individuals have been properly trained and certified to use an AED. In the event of a medical emergency, please contact a member of our Staff immediately for assistance.
HANDOUTS, LEAFLETS & VENDING– The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills or other printed materials is not permitted without written permission from the Kia Forum. In addition, vending, peddling or the distribution of product samples is not allowed.
LOST AND FOUND– Whether you misplaced something before, during or after an event, we’re here to help. If you’ve lost something, please contact our security office at 310-330-7398 or speak with an usher or guest experience representative for further assistance.
OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE– We’re all for you grabbing a bite to eat or a drink before making your way to the Kia Forum for your event, however, any outside food and beverages (including cans and bottles) are not permitted inside.
PROHIBITED ITEMS– For the safety and enjoyment of all Guests, items NOT permitted inside the Kia Forum include*:
- Weapons, firearms, knives, brass knuckles, pepper spray
- Laser pens
- Clear Bags larger than 12 x 12 x 6
- Non-Clear Bags larger than 6 x 9
- Signs, banners larger than 11 x 17
- Alcohol, illegal drugs
- Video cameras, recording devices
- Full face masks, face paint
- Professional cameras with detachable or telephoto lenses
- Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks
- Laptops, Computers, tablets
- Outside food & beverages (not including sealed water bottles)
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles, flasks, coolers
- Hoverboards, skateboards
- Noise-making devices
- Two-way radios
Sealed water bottles are approved to enter
Guests are “welcomed” to stand in their seats and enjoy the show
*This list is subject to change and may vary by show. Please see the event specific page for further information on any modifications.
SECURITY– At the Kia Forum, we place the safety and security of our guests above all else. For that reason, we continuously assess and upgrade our security measures.
The Kia Forum uses walk-through metal detectors, metal detecting hand wands and other security devices. All bags are subject to search prior to entry. There is no bag/coat check provided and the Kia Forum is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please arrive early and allow yourself enough time to pass through security. Thank you in advance for helping us create a safe environment for all.
SMOKING– In compliance with Inglewood City regulations, there is no smoking permitted anywhere inside the KiaForum. This policy is strictly enforced. Violation of this regulation is grounds for ejection. There are smoking areas designated on the outside terrace.